Quantcast

saturday gfmt.....

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
jack white concert tonight.....if i can manage getting to sleep during the day today.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

*sigh* Work phone is MIA, my pen broke, thumb drive with my Chrome portable took a sh*t again, and some douche on night shift raided the line truck and left me high and dry for oil. Nine more hours and I'm out of here for two weeks. Must. Survive. Shift.

Last edited:

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Morning. Young one worked his first real full 8 hour shift as a bus boy last night, waiting for him to awaken to go ride, may be a while. Going to see Crooked Arrows tomorrow (movie, not a band)

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Mornin, Work for me today, going to be a **** day for sure with everything going on But hey i will manage. Besides i am going to the beach right after work for the weekend to look at bikini clad women for the weekend, Maybe even play with a few

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
LONG week, so glad its over. Had to cover for a girl who left for a family emergency, insanely busy the whole week.
Saw Rammstein last night! Floor tickets, so we were right near the stage (and the fire). Most amazing show I have seen. Crowd kind of sucked, they weren't as engaged as they should have been.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Some good shows you guys are seeing.

New iPhone 4s picked up last night. I'm all up in the cloud now too. My Droid was just spent and I was ready for a change.

Bass lesson and an oil change on the agenda for today.

Just discovered GI Joe episodes on NetFlix. Dang!

The band is wrapping up artwork for the EP (recorded before I joined) and we are pushing to finish the details and get it ready for market with our label.

The movie star may have said no to my date request, but the bass-playing model I recently met said we are on for Tuesday.

All this, and a promotion at work too.

Who knew neck-down paralysis would be such a busy life?

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Spent the morning doing wildland fire fighting drills in preparation for what may come. We started out a bit rusty but sorted lings out an deployed 1200' of hose into the brush in less than 15 minutes. Good times

mobile attack drill

Last edited: