Quantcast

saturday gfmt

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i am the whistleblower.....john solomon talking dirty to trump.....i threw up.

Bethel Park is a middle class suburb south of Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. Bethel Park was established in 1866 and one of the keys to its growth were coal mines; Coverdale (Terminal H Mine) and Mollenauer. The growth after World War II paralleled most cities and states; the ongoing migration of the middle class from the city to suburbia. The good reputation of the area school districts; Bethel Park, Upper St Clair and Mt Lebanon also contributed to the overall growth of the South suburbs. Over the years, Bethel was a predominately Catholic community with 3 large parishes; St. Valentines, St. Germain, St. and Thomas Moore.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Up at 3:50, dream of going down in an airplane ended just before the crash. Figured I might as well go out to the shed and install a KS Lev dropper post that I got new on EBay for $89.00.
It’s working.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Day trip to Maine to confirm metal roof materials, repair some culverts before the ground freezes, stake the road for the plow and clear some blow downs if daylight allows.

Bloody Mary at breakfast already tempering motivation but there’s no heat at camp temporarily so physical labors my best bet at staying warm.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
20191109_113245.jpg

one of the nephews christmas presents showed up....will probably get sent home from school for wearing it....

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Bethel Park is a middle class suburb south of Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. Bethel Park was established in 1866 and one of the keys to its growth were coal mines; Coverdale (Terminal H Mine) and Mollenauer. The growth after World War II paralleled most cities and states; the ongoing migration of the middle class from the city to suburbia. The good reputation of the area school districts; Bethel Park, Upper St Clair and Mt Lebanon also contributed to the overall growth of the South suburbs. Over the years, Bethel was a predominately Catholic community with 3 large parishes; St. Valentines, St. Germain, St. and Thomas Moore.
My mom taught in the bethel Park school district.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Bachelor weekend. Wife and kids visiting her mom for cousins bday. Up early to ride. Got nabbed by a statie on the way to he trails. 85 in a 70, but he let me off with a warning because he really just wanted to check out my bike. Lucky day. Colder ride than I thought, but I had appropriate clothing to layer. 12 miles. Ice on the first lap started to thaw by the end of the ride. Got to drive over a covered bridge too.

pork shoulder in the crock pot for carnitas later. Sanding furniture all afternoon.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
took the 9yo with me to work on a jumpline. they have a walk behind bobcat to dig with. it's crazy how much dirt you can move quickly.

now it's beer and couch time!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
11 mile MTB done with wife, splat, and five others. Techy trails that were slow going. Good times. Then as mountain bikers do, ate about 10,000 calories at a sports bar after. I asked for tater tots with my burger, and I think they cooked me an entire fucking bag and I ate then all. :dead:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
RoadRode in the snow today. It was fun, but not fun at the same time. This summer went by way too fast and I didn't ride my bikes enough! Though, still had a great summer with a few good trips.

But holy fuck, turn my phone service back on after riding and boom goes the dynamite. Apparently ALL of Bell's services were down in and around toronto today. One of our buildings still doesn't have a functioning internet or connection back to our intranet. Wtf bell? :disgust1:

Last edited:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Rode this afternoon in upper 30s, felt frikking cold. Ordered and ate hot indian curry from a good bistro in Woburn and my stomach feels nuclear. Even my fav beer tastes a bit off. Gonna be an interesting night. Moar riding planned for tomorrow in much milder weather.