Quantcast

saturday gfmt

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

good morning.....hard to believe other than workbook...this is the only bob mould record i have purchased post husker du....

never fucked with sugar.

trying not to buy a brooklyn machineworks from located in australia...

also trying not to get sniped on lookout rentals...

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Last full day in Seattle for me.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Hit the gym and then moved some plants in the garden for some extra exercise and ready to do nothing for the rest of the day. Chilling in by the fireplace drinking secret santa beer from @Flo33 this continues to be one badass Christmas vacation.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Breakfast = great success.
Almost got taken out by a pickup while driving home. Idiot flies into a snowy roundabout without yielding. Would have crushed me if I couldn't have stopped. Blizzaks FTW.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Effing AC winterized, also rode with a buddy, we did over 8.5 miles on messy trails. Mud is only 1/2" deep as the ground is still frozen but so.much.standing.water.and.slush. Fork feels like shit, will have to rebuild soon.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Made my way through 7 hours of ice fog to southwest Utah yesterday. Rain/snow the day before along with much colder than normal weather kind of killed my original plans. Thankfully the dude who runs the cabins where I am staying is a rider and gave me some good post rain options. They were not my first options by any means but I am riding my bike, getting sunshine and my sweat will actually evaporate

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons

good morning.....hard to believe other than workbook...this is the only bob mould record i have purchased post husker du....

never fucked with sugar.

trying not to buy a brooklyn machineworks from located in australia...

also trying not to get sniped on lookout rentals...
I love Black Sheets Of Rain (or whatever the album it’s on is called). Wore that cd out.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Paul was my trainer when I first hired on with the airline, many moons ago. Kind of a strange guy, but he was a good wrench, and a professional. Sad day.

Wow, that sucks. Been kind of disconnected from the world over the past few days but heard news of the missing bird.