Quantcast

saturday gfmt......

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Wife and I have increased our night rides lately To dodge all the dipshits on extended vacay. Read an article(someone here might have posted) about how the forests have seen record numbers of visitors lately because of the Covid free for all. Even with several closed trail heads.
It's happening everywhere. Both my main hiking and riding local spots are closed because of over crowding.

And I am officially an old man yelling at kids now. Came upon a group of 6-8 twenty somethings, on bikes completely blocking an intersection. When I yelled Rider Up, they just kind of stared at me. Which forced me within a couple feet of them since to go around would have meant getting in the street with on coming traffic. I yelled SIX FEET ! IT'S NOT A FUCKING JOKE ! One of them told to to calm down. Idiots.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Just finished hitting the weights. Muscles are fried. I checked my fitbit. it said I walked 12,54 miles today. That sounds about right when you factor in all the shit I did around the yards and the house, walking to the market and back then taking the dogs on a 4.5 mile walk.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
It's happening everywhere. Both my main hiking and riding local spots are closed because of over crowding.

And I am officially an old man yelling at kids now. Came upon a group of 6-8 twenty somethings, on bikes completely blocking an intersection. When I yelled Rider Up, they just kind of stared at me. Which forced me within a couple feet of them since to go around would have meant getting in the street with on coming traffic. I yelled SIX FEET ! IT'S NOT A FUCKING JOKE ! One of them told to to calm down. Idiots.
Just knife one of them and they'll get the message