Quantcast

saturday gfmt

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
hey @dan-o - if you do decide to go back to round pond get some fresh lobsters from muscongous bay lobster, to the left in your pic. it's owned by my old friend danny reny; we have many great storeis from when i worked with him as his sternman on his skiff in high school. :D

cleaning and packing for our trip to the mtns. should be an interesting week. never been to this area before.

also just got some of this locally made sealant. they have some cool products too. i like the valve caps with built in core removers. nc monkeys esp., check em out: https://blackoxsealant.com/

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
6 100 pound hay bales muscled into the trailer then I find out that AC Blower in the truck quit. Hoping its just the fuse. Of course the fuse box is in the engine compartment so that has to cool off as I really don't feel like burning my arms to check a fuse. Making Pizza, drinking beer then doing the fuse thing

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Went to the Camp today. Could not get the Massey Ferguson started. Dragged it up the hill with the Ford. The neighbor fixed our road in exchange for the Logs the Fracking Company left behind. He used the Jersey barriers they left behind to slow the flow of the creek. Worked like a champ. The Massey Ferguson has implements and PTO. Just need to let the road dry out before I can be a proper farmer next year. I have to figure out how to get Building supplies. Nobody has any Lumber. Trump bought it all.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
hey @dan-o - if you do decide to go back to round pond get some fresh lobsters from muscongous bay lobster, to the left in your pic. it's owned by my old friend danny reny; we have many great storeis from when i worked with him as his sternman on his skiff in high school. :D
Original plan was to ride then head there for lunch. I remembered that you’d posted about it before. We’re going to bring the boat up to check out that shipwreck so we’ll be back.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Our usually peaceful campsite seems to be within ear shot of what might be a concert or rally of some sort. Really bad Boot Scooting Boogie times to be had, damn.

We saw a gathering of RVs in a field around a stage on the way in, but I thought it was further.