Quantcast

Saturday GMT..... No Symbols

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Today sucks, tonight will be better, received some news last night that is effin with my head.

Well today is my tuesday, going to get out of the house here in a sec and go after it like no other today and make it a better day

Then after work... Hatebreed concert... WhiteChapel is also playing there... no care about the rest, gonna have a good time

Later Yall, stay safe today

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Today sucks, tonight will be better, received some news last night that is effin with my head.

Well today is my tuesday, going to get out of the house here in a sec and go after it like no other today and make it a better day

Then after work... Hatebreed concert... WhiteChapel is also playing there... no care about the rest, gonna have a good time

Later Yall, stay safe today
Is she dead? Because that would be a good mess with your head, imho.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Band is playing our second show tonight. It is our CD release party. If rehearsal yesterday is any indication of tonight, my prediction is mass nausea and disorientation from my low-frequency machine. Seriously, I felt funny from the bass. Normally we all plug direct into the PA, but I decided to change it up and bring my amp, and it is a beast. I'm looking forward to this.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Ran my first half marathon today down in Denver in a disappointing 2:18. I lost my stupid hammer gel bottle somewhere around mile effing 2 and just about bonked between mile 9-10. Fortunately there was a Gu table at mile 10 else wise it might have been a DNF. Still, glad I did it but very disappointed with my time.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Grew a stache back in and women keep starting conversations with me. What the fvck. The stache is powerful stuff and is not to be trifled with.
You sure they're not all hookers who are just assuming they're your only shot at getting laid?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Keep on running. If I get to the point where I can keep my 6mph pace for a while, I might join you.
That would be fun. Thats about what I typically run. My pace is usually pretty damn steady at right around a 10 minute mile so if you can do a steady 6mph, you'd be right there.

Last edited:

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Real men grow a full beard (exception: JBP). The 'stache is the training wheels of the facial hair world, it says "I can't commit to anything but I want to try and look manly".