Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:
Good Saturday morning everyone! Holy crap is it windy here this morning. Its out of the north so I'm going to ride into work and see if I can set a PR. Went for a dirt ride yesterday and had the bajeebus scared out of me while working my way through a technical section by a big old snake. Not really scared of snakes per se, but there is something very primal that occurs in those first few seconds of recognition. Time to go put in my time with the man, have a good one!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Went to 7 Oaks farm to get some goods. Came back with 4 pounds of Walla Wallas, some herbs, and some corn. Then found a 1lb bag of fresh habaneros at the market. Came home and hooked up some death!

14 habs, 2 carrots, 2 cloves of garlic, 1/2 cup of Walla Walla onions, Kosher salt, vinegar, and lime juice. I'll get it in bottles in a bit. Nothing like home brew sauce. :thumb:

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I didn't attend but I cycled past Jumping for Jesus this morning, its seems a 70 year old stunt rider will jump his motorcycle through a ring of fire across a 30 foot gap to demonstrate his trust in the lord. I'm not one to question faith but... shouldn't trust in the lord be worthy of at least a 70 foot gap and 2 rings of fire?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I didn't attend but I cycled past Jumping for Jesus this morning, its seems a 70 year old stunt rider will jump his motorcycle through a ring of fire across a 30 foot gap to demonstrate his trust in the lord. I'm not one to question faith but... shouldn't trust in the lord be worthy of at least a 70 foot gap and 2 rings of fire?
If he really trusted in "The Lord" he would jump the berkeley pit. :weee: