Quantcast

( ( ( Saturday GMT ) ) )

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Got notified last night that I have to release the rest of my crew due to lack of work. they knew this was coming, so it is no big surprise.

More sitting around, surfing the internet and getting paid.

Be safe out there.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
ohh yeah got the good burn going and I feel great. Did 3 hours of wildland structure protection hoselay drills. Talk about get your ass run off. Pull up to a house pull two one hundred foot charged hoselines around each side of the house, flow water from the nozzles cross streams, shut down re-sling the two hoses on your engine and drive off. Oh and you have to do it in under 4 minutes each time...now repeat that process for three hours and you only have 3 crewmen total....good stuff. Lunch tasted so good afterwards.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Been a fun but busy day today. Got up at 6:15 and hit the gym, went food shopping, went to the hardware store, popped into a bike shop and scored on a new road helmet, did a 30 mile road ride, went for frozen yogurt, visited my sister and brought her birthday cake, now we're back home. Time to do some work-from-home. BOOOOO!

We're also heavy two dogs tonight. Might watch Inception on teh HBO tonight...haven't seen that yet.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Crazy storm blew in, just woke up from a nap. Now I think I'll put my pants on and go get a salad. Try not to be too envious of my fast paced, thrill a minute, rock star lifestyle bitches.