Quantcast

Saturday GMT

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Maiden voyage of my new(ish) AM hardtail in a few. I actually built it way back in Jan, but between being injured/ it being winter/ me being out of the country I haven't ridden it yet.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
fo shizzle. i completely forgot you had that bike.
Derp. I've fvcked around it on my backyard jumps a bit. It's pretty fun. It's a total spare parts build, but it still came out pretty solid- 36 Van, slammed to something like 115mm, OG Saint brakes, etc.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
That was cool. I just had a woman come up to me and ask if I was the EMT at Denville horse show in February, I was. She said that she is the woman that was bucked off and I sent to the hospital via Ambulance. She told me that she had 3 fractures and is still off the horse, then she hugged me and said thanks for taking care of her.

Makes all the hours of training worth while.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
there was no gmt thread today when i got up :( and i was to lazy to start one. any way worked all morning then took my boat out and filled the tank, 30 gallons of gas at 4.29 hurts but its damn fun so its worth it. going to do some sorta ride this tuesday, just not sure when yet :think:.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Made my pancakes then crawled back into bed. Just woke up again. I may take tomorrow off from work.
You inspired me to make pancakes this morning and they were epic.

I decided to go for a run this morning too; a nice 8 mile trail run on my main riding loop. I just woke up from a 3-hour nap/pass out and will be making beer can chicken with a middle eastern rub.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Rode 115 miles with 6237 feet of ascending. Super tired at the end. Got home took a shower and had to got to sleep. Since the nap I have been trying to regain the 4500 calories I burned off.