Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Icky morning, raining cats and dogs, just warm enough to not be snow. Had to come to work in a cage this morning. :disgust1: Got to replace the garbage disposal last night right before we had friends over for dinner. Standing water under the sink = bad. Replacement way exceeded my expectation though. 45 minutes in and out including the trip to Home Depot so I was pretty happy about that. :weee: Found the faucet was also leaking while I was under there putting the new disposal in. :facepalm: So thats on my agenda today after work. /whitepeopleproblems

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hola burrito, monkeys! Wife will be Yom Kippuring today, so I'll spend the day cleaning the house for when her family comes over tonight. Got some errands to run too.

Went for an 11 mile run last night and am planning a 6-8 miler today. One week until my marathon.

sstalder5

Turbo Monkey
Aug 20, 2008
Beech Mtn Definitely NOT Boulder
I"M RIDING FREERIDE TODAY!!!!! :weee::thumb::weee:

Fall break has begun, so I'm switching from DH race mode to full on huck gnar mode! Headed over to Salem Lake in a few mins. Lets hope I don't break myself before our conference race next week..

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
mornin'.
i guess the brewers won cuz it got really loud for about 30 mins.
got some domestic **** to do today, errands, taking my motorcycle to my garage, stopping in at work to check on a render, then cleaning up 'round the house.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
final whistler weekend. a few scary moves I haven't hit yet. Know what? They ain't gonna happen.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
beautiful day in the neighbourhood here.....

A perfect Thanksgiving weekend

However....I tried to install moy old Sportworks rack on the jeep. It's been so long, and my jeep is such a POS that the hitch has rusted....I can't get the ****ing thing in. It stops like an inch short. I took a file to it. Still no better. Going ot be a project in and of itself. Nothing can ever be easy.

Last edited:

gonefirefightin

free wieners
I had a girlfriend for the last 4 days....she was pretty darn cool and everything was going well.......last night she got busted on a DUI......apparently its her 3rd.....she had a friend try and tell me she had to leave on a emergency business trip, LMAO

she is still in jail and I am on okcupid and match.com finding her replacement

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
I had a girlfriend for the last 4 days....she was pretty darn cool and everything was going well.......last night she got busted on a DUI......apparently its her 3rd.....she had a friend try and tell me she had to leave on a emergency business trip, LMAO

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
'Morning! Getting the house ready for the tiny human's 5th bday party tomorrow! Fun stuff!

Looks beautiful outside, hope it sticks around for a few days!

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I helped my buddy evict a tenant and his pitbull today at 7AM. I got called a Ghetto Person by his Wife and Mother. They made me Polish style Squash fritters (pateties or however you spell it) for my troubles though...

sstalder5

Turbo Monkey
Aug 20, 2008
Beech Mtn Definitely NOT Boulder
Had a sick day riding! And I only fell once! My front tire washed out on the landing of a super awkward hip jump. Worked my ankle pretty good and got a few scratches but its nothing a few beers can't take care of. :thumb: Sick day overall. About to head out to dinner then out drinking!

Attachments

Last edited:

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
However....I tried to install moy old Sportworks rack on the jeep. It's been so long, and my jeep is such a POS that the hitch has rusted....I can't get the ****ing thing in. It stops like an inch short. I took a file to it. Still no better. Going ot be a project in and of itself. Nothing can ever be easy.
[unsolicited advise]
Go to Home Depot and buy Naval Jelly. Apply and wait. Rinse with the hose. Rust goes bye-bye
Drench with LPS 3 so it doesn't happen again.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho

You have the best luck with women gff . Have you tried the gay out? maybe you'll have better luck there . I took my dad out for a trail ride today and of course he crashes .tore something in his shoulder and I feel like **** . My Saturday sucked .