Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Its my Friday which must mean its Saturday. Biked into work this morning for the first time in over a week, winds are supposed to be 40+ mph out of the southwest this afternoon, could be a fun ride home. :weee:

HFBD to Toshi!

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
Morning all. My passport hasgone awol on the day I'm supposed to fly home. The us embassy doesn't open til monday. Luckily I was able to switch my ticket to Monday afternoon. I guess one more weekend in costa rica isn't bad

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
HIYA! wtf

Wife and I are still without power at home (fvck you, Connecticut Light and Power) so we are spending the weekend in Wilmington, VT. I got out for a good but chilly eight mile run yesterday while working on five loads of laundry. We'll probably spend today shopping and eating.

One of the dogs was up every hour whining last night. First night in a strange house for the dog, so I'm not surprised by that. Still....ugh. :dead: It'll be a four coffee day for sure.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Hang in there, tough guy. That is a long time to be without power, damn.

Morning Monkeys. Cold and rainy, colder than normal cold, too. Hanging around with the kid today, lazy day for all.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Damn IAB,
How many frozen water pipes you guys going to have after 2 weeks with no power?
It's been cold, but not cold enough for pipes to freeze. Overnight temps have been dipping into the low 30's but the days have been in the 50's. The bottled water we've left out on the deck has not frozen either.

75% of our town is still without power. Next town over is 85% out.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Working on a walking stick I cut out of my trees a few months ago. Cane length with enough heft to discourage any problems, if you know what I mean. For the love of God, remind me to strip the bark off of oak while it's still green.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Got out for a 14 mile ride this morning and will be heading out again this afternoon. Then going again tomorrow morning! Dunno if riding season is coming to an end soon but if it does I'm going out with a bang.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
1000+ miles in driving this week....$200+ in traffic tickets.....hearing....kaput.....good times.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
:wave:

Its my Friday which must mean its Saturday. Biked into work this morning for the first time in over a week, winds are supposed to be 40+ mph out of the southwest this afternoon, could be a fun ride home. :weee:

HFBD to Toshi!
Hi all.

Teh wife and a high school female friend of hers are out at the wineries. I neglected to join them, and instead am showing my motorcycle to a potential buyer. :D Exciting stuff, I know

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
I am home not feeling so hot. Cuddling on the couch with teh mutts wishing I were well enough to go for a run or a ride in the gorgeous weather we are having. Hubby is being uber nice and taking good care of me :)

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Working on a walking stick I cut out of my trees a few months ago. Cane length with enough heft to discourage any problems, if you know what I mean. For the love of God, remind me to strip the bark off of oak while it's still green.
try it now!