Quantcast

****Saturday GMT****

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
My first GMT and it 8AM in the morning MST which makes EVERYBODY in the crowded east half late. :)

So... you're either hung over, having weekend sex with the wife or shopping for your RM Secret Santa gift.

I'm headed back to Butte from Great Falls (MT) in a few for my weekend. The good news about that is car miles are paid at 49 cents a mile - the trip costs me about $50.00 in gas and I get just over $200.00 reimbursed. And I get $30.00 a day for meals... which I actually spend. :monkey:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

i drank a lot last night. mmmm deschutes butte porter.
:stupid:

In LA. Flew in after work with the wife and woman child. Stayed up WAY too late and drank too much, slept like isht and of course the kid woke up super early. But were with awesome friends for the weekend and I suspect the trend will continue. Been a while since I burned the candle from both ends. :weee:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
it might be kind of a haul from glendale, but for reference its about 25-30 min south of LAX, straight down PCH. Redondo beach is a nice area too, i used to live there.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Good morning! Working on a piece of music this morning. Heard it on the radio the other day and thought to myself "this sounds like fun... I DID go and get a degree in music.... when WAS the last time I played" So, I'm fufilling a mini fantasy.

Girls night was awesome, thanks for asking. Pretty mellow, chick flick and drinks. We didn't get any pics, sorry CJ! But we really should've been taking pics of all these silly young things walking around in short shorts in 27 degree weather for you! I'm sure I can catch that next time :)

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Good morning! Working on a piece of music this morning. Heard it on the radio the other day and thought to myself "this sounds like fun... I DID go and get a degree in music.... when WAS the last time I played" So, I'm fufilling a mini fantasy.

Girls night was awesome, thanks for asking. Pretty mellow, chick flick and drinks. We didn't get any pics, sorry CJ! But we really should've been taking pics of all these silly young things walking around in short shorts in 27 degree weather for you! I'm sure I can catch that next time :)

A while back I had the harsh realization that I'm getting old when I saw a little hottie wearing just a-way-too-short-sparklie dress on a cold night. My first thought was, " she must be cold ", not " club her over the head and drag her back to the cave ". It was a sad day for me indeed.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
spent the morning putting together a dish for a potluck party that I'm going to with the wife

Layers of corn totillas, fork shredded chicken, diced green chiles ,black olives, cheddar cheese, covered in red and green enchilada sauce then baked for an hour

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Crazy isht just went down at the DIY carwash. I put in $3 in quarters, which normally gives you about 5min, and the time remaining counter read "99:99". 99 seconds go by and the timer reads 99:99 again. Basically an unlimited carwash. If it wasn't about 32 degrees I really would have taken advantage of it. I think it has something to do with the Konami code in Jon's gmt thread the other day.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
I've been relaxing all day today after my week down in Knoxville TN. Going to an Ugly Sweater Party tonight... should be interesting :rofl: