Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys, the coffee is taking a while to kick in this morning. We finally got a decent snow fall last night, about 1-2in covering everything. Just enough snow to make it look like winter outside but not enough to actually worry about having to shovel.

No exciting plans for today and hoping to go skiing tomorrow with my dad and uncle.

Stay safe out there today!

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
First GMT I've been able to post to this week! Hope the work schedule slows down next week. Cool and gray here today...may be a good day to do nothing. At all.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Just got back from Winter Park. I got a good 3 hrs in with Nick. Wifey stayed home for the Comcast man and was here to sell a few spare Subaru bits. Nice to go to the mtn and come back up $50
Now I'm setting up the entertainment system and office.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
shoveled sh*t today and im still amazed at how big these horses are for some reason, even though ive been around horses before. made like 60 bucks so i cant complain, then im baby sitting later today, dont under stand who in there right mind thinks thats a good idea.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
I stayed true to my original post this morning. I did nothing. Well, did spin on the trainer for about 20 mintes, but followed that with a chocolate bock, so zero sum gain. Did not physically leave the confines of my house today. It was nice.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning monkeys, the coffee is taking a while to kick in this morning. We finally got a decent snow fall last night, about 1-2in covering everything. Just enough snow to make it look like winter outside but not enough to actually worry about having to shovel.

No exciting plans for today and hoping to go skiing tomorrow with my dad and uncle.

Stay safe out there today!
Must be nice....barely a dusting here :( I'm sick of this rain crap...it's time for snow!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Completed Christmas shopping (stocking stuffers today with Syd) and took Syd to sit on Santa's lap. She was too cute with him :) I'm REALLY looking forward to Christmas this year, but I definitely want some snow...it just doesn't seem like Christmas without the white stuff.

Now I must enjoy my hot cocoa and play more Wii!!!