Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Last day in the salt mine for the week. Gleefully anticipating the start of the holiday drinking binge, Santa always gets Scotch and cookies in our house. Got a head start last night with some friends by having a fantastic dinner and several bottles of wine. Don't think I'm firing on all cylinders this morning.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys, not 100% awake yet but the coffee should take care of that. Finished up my xmas shopping yesterday which was RIDICULOUS! The stores and traffic was insane yesterday afternoon.

Only things on the agenda for today are drink, relax, drink, eat, drink, hang out with family,... and drink.

Have a safe one out there today monkeys!

:cheers:

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
Merry Christmas Eve, Monkeys!

I never thought I'd be saying this because usually we have a ton of snow on the ground by now, but I'm heading out for a chilly Xmas Eve ride in about an hour with a bunch of other fools. The dusting of fluffy snow on the ground we got overnight will make it really pretty. I think I'm finally getting over my disappointment that it's the end of December and there's still no snow, and starting to think it's pretty cool that I can go mountain biking and skiing (at the local hill resort on man-made "snow") in the same day. Hmmm. Still, I would really like to get out my backcountry xc skis and go for a slide. Oh well, I suppose eventually, the snow will come.

Gifts are bought, food is ready to take to the crazy relatives' party tonight, and it should be a good Christmas for the boy tomorrow. I got him most of the video games on his list, although I told him flat out that I think he's too young for Skyrim (he'll be 12 in a few weeks), so he wasn't getting that. Hopefully the other games will make up for that disappointment.

Oh, and, I have the next 10 days off from work. Woot!!!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Still waking up. Getting ready to head up to winter park to get in a half day.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I'm the only person in the house that doesn't have a hangover. As the only sober person I drove everyone home from last nights festivities.

In a little while we will start roasting a pig in a box [pics will follow of course]

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
Morning had to quit my job yesterday my hand just can't do the lifting. I also got to go for my first ride since I messed my hand up, I'm glad I got one more ride in this year. That's really about it

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
A little shopping today, then getting drunk with the wife. I might stop by the dispensaries to see if there are any xmas special going on. :D

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
My grandmother died last night. Not a surprise at all, she was in pretty rough shape, and is better off now to be honest, but still bummed. :(

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I feel fat from all the xmas pizza. Still not enough pow in the mountains. The only snow is in the forests, very tight forests with loads of rocks, trees etc.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Snow was total crap. I did two runs and left. Good use of a morning and half tank of gas.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Made it to Vermont this afternoon. Security last night at 8pm in Denver had maybe 5 people in it. The airport was thankfully dead.

Looking forward to some great vt times!