Quantcast

%%%Saturday GMT%%%

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

All hail to the Saturday Working Monkeys!

The project has only half a hole to go for me. Completed the only undone hole yesterday. Staffing may be reduced to me. That's OK, though I haven't really "worked" for almost a year, now.

Be safe out there.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Morning kids. Up early. Currently enjoying a breakfast burrito of my own making. Ive gotta throw some marinated brisket into the dehydrator for jerky before I head out for a ride. Then probably hitting up nyc later for dinner and a friends bday.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Non-stop BS since before I even left the house. Fvcking asshole neighbor blocking my drive way at 4:30 this morning. Confrontation ensued. Fvck coffee, nothing gets the heart started like a dose of rage first thing in the morning. Work hasn't been much better, bad parts right off the shelf on the mornings first departure. :banghead: I need a drink.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hello, monkeys. It's Saturday, so don't wake up if you don't feel like it. I'm working today and I'll be working tomorrow. Eff. 54 degrees and sunny today. What's up with that. I can't wait to finish up my work today and head out for my run.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys, currently enjoying some leftover chinesse food and coffee for breakfest. Cleaning up around the house this afternoon and heading over to our friend's house for dinner.

Who knows... might even pull one of the bikes out of the garage and go for a ride today SINCE THERE IS BARELY ANY SNOW TO GO SKIING!!!

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
Who knows... might even pull one of the bikes out of the garage and go for a ride today SINCE THERE IS BARELY ANY SNOW TO GO SKIING!!!
I know, wth??? Where is winter????? Greek Peak was pretty awesome Thursday night, but I'm sure after yesterday and today, it'll suck tomorrow. Maybe just plan on going mtb'ing tomorrow instead. I'm losing any hope of taking my xc skis out this year. Glad I didn't waste my money taking them down to the shop to get tuned. Grrrr. Well, I am just a ray of sunshine this morning, so I think I'll go make some more coffee and see if I can't find something fun for the boy and I to do today to improve my mood.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
I know, wth??? Where is winter????? Greek Peak was pretty awesome Thursday night, but I'm sure after yesterday and today, it'll suck tomorrow.
Bristol was decent on Monday but only half of the trails are open. They were making snow like crazy but who knows how much of it will actually hold up with all this warm weather.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Still sick, still no word from any of my potential employers. Though when I get well it's going to be a busy time with the exam session.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Yeah baby, I got to put the wet stuff on the red stuff this afternoon. Small brush fire started from discarded fire place ashes that weren't wet down. stopped it just a few feet from a down wind home. I'm just a hair sore but still pumped from adrenalin

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
It's not morning anymore... but whatever. The hubby had to work today and the small human was at the granny's, so I went to the gym, to hot yoga, to coffee and wine tasting with a friend, and then cleaned the house! What a great day! Now I'm ready for my two favorite guys in the world to come home and have dinner with me! I love weekends.