Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys, it FINALLY looks like winter around here. We got about 3-4" of snow in the past 24hrs. Hopefully the snow sticks around this time.

The wife and I have a local beer event to go to this afternoon. Although since she's preggo, I have a guaranteed designated driver :D SCORE!!!

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Cool, I rescued an HP 3505 color laser that my coworkers were throwing away because "it stopped working when we moved it" and after reseating everything it works fine. It even had a full set of toner. Dumbasses.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. Winter has arrived here as well. We got another 1-2" over night and it's really cold out there today. Debating what delicious comfort food to make today for dinner while my waffles and strawberry syrup cook. I love making breakfast on Saturdays :)

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Curled a 10lbs dumbbell last night with my left arm. Two or three weeks back, I had trouble with the 2lbs dumbbell, so I had taken a break from trying to curl anything. I lol'd in the gym when I got out three reps. The Friday night juice heads must have wondered what I was smoking.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Heading out for a road ride this afternoon on a hell of a nice day, then sell a bunch of stuff from craigsist so that I can live!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
OMFG hi you guys! My WIFE has abandoned me for the weekend in order to visit her grandmother in Florida. So she says, anyway. Meh, she's prolly hanging out with another dude. Whatever...I get to watch football undisturbed this weekend, so it's a win/win. 10 mile run on tomorrow's schedule in -2 degree weather. I'm looking forward to it?

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I had work this morning. I didn't go ski, but that will change tomorrow.

Right now I'm doing some new amp shopping online. There is a serious lack of music stores out here. I want to spend more time writing/recording music this year which I've done pretty much my whole life up until I moved to CO.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
I had work this morning. I didn't go ski, but that will change tomorrow.

Right now I'm doing some new amp shopping online. There is a serious lack of music stores out here. I want to spend more time writing/recording music this year which I've done pretty much my whole life up until I moved to CO.
There are a couple of decent ones on Broadway but other than that, I agree.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I just found a bowl in the fridge of ground coffee. I got a pound of Kona Bean coffee and my house guests ground it all up instead of grinding enough to make a pot. I am not sure why. That and they are Pot smokers, I told them they couldn't smoke inside (I meant cigarettes), not weed. My nieghbors asked me when they were leaving as they don't like people that do drugs. I understand. My friend is a chef and she made Chicken Fricasee for lunch.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
what a waste of the day. 9am to 1pm CPR/AED recertification which is worth it due to my job as an Ambulance Jockey and Fire Fighter. It was the suprise add on class that the fire department required us to sit through. EEO see video