Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys, it's freaking cold here. The new GoPro Hero2 camera came in the mail yesterday. I may just have to set it all up and run around the yard to test it out. :weee:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Fresh snow at the mountains? Check
Me driving to the mountains? No check

Looking at houses this morning and tomorrow morning. So much for taking advantage of the snow. I mean, it's not like there's supposed to be 10" of fresh tomorrow morning...

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Off to sit at the Denver VA yet again today. At least I get to bike in.

Also found out that I will have some of my photos on display in the Smithsonian in the next couple of months which is pretty cool.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I've had my quarells with my father but today I never had to reprimend him as a kid. Today he tried driving drunk. Good that he lives 1km of empty forest road from him. Took the keys for him. I'm really worried. I need to get him to a terapist (not only because of this incident or that he has alcohol problems) but he is too stubborn to go.

On the good side I visited my family and my little sister is growing. She is a cool kid.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
39* windy and 3.75" of rain has fallen in the last 24 hours. Packing up my EMS gear into the camper, I have an event to work tomorrow as the on site EMT and I am going to be so glad to have a warm dry place to get into and out of the weather. I might even get to watch some of tomorrows football games if I'm lucky.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Yo, it's no longer morning. But I am finally checking in. Went to the gym this morning, it ruled. Wishing they would sell morning ski passes like they sell evening ones. We got evening season passes, but I'm always too beat to pack crap up to go at night and keep the little man up that late. Guess I'm going to have to suck it up soon so we aren't wasting that moolah!

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
@#%%**&.... it rained today and my decks were really wet. Then the temperature really dropped. I wasn't thinking about it when I went to go out to my truck, dam deck is covered with a really thin layer of black ice. Never saw a thing, feet went out from under me and I was going over backwards, Luckily I was able to spin and twist then slam in on my right forearm followed by both knees instead of my back and head. 240 punds makes a hell of a loud thud on a wood deck but I think my cussing was even louder. Bit sore but nothing is broken, couple of asprin have dealt with most of it....effing winter