Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

MSHA training yesterday was actually a full 8 hours (like it is supposed to be). First time I've sat in refresher training that long. On the upside, the company picked up the hotel room, and I'm getting paid miles for the drive.

Today we are at the in-laws. Going to visit the MIL, who is in the hospital, again.

Tomorrow we have a macro class to attend.

Be safe out there.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Vacation starts when I leave work today.... Thank everyone I can thank for that.

So today is going to blow ass though, Have to repair a wiring harness on a 98 nissan frontier that caught on fire........ This is going to be GREAT!!!

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
So, frontier went without a hitch, then shortly after lunch I had for the first time in a VERY long time a bloodsugar crash.

I was good for a minute, then before I knew it I was dizzy, and on the floor pretty much passing out and incoherent. Ended up with a shot from my expired glucose pen when the boss realized what was going on, just really glad he remembered were I put it in my tool box. That could have been bad. Post glucose shot I tested at a 44....... Thats Bad

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Just finished moving the furniture and most everything else. Nobody who was going to help showed up... Thankfully, two of he guys from work texted me to see if I needed help. I'm going to go die now, so tired.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Was hoping to ski again today with the little tyke, but it rained up there all day... and as much as I don't mind skiing in the rain... the one in tiny hand-me-down pants would be soaked to the bone in no time. So... we'll try again in a couple days.