Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Last day in the salt pit for the week. TGIS. I also didn't snap wide awake at 2 am, so pretty stoked about that. Supposed to be a beautiful day, going after work to check out a new brewery in town. :cheers:

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Yo. Taking the kid for lacrosse team pictures, then a Order of the Arrow ceremony for a friend's son. Sad that we have to do this ceremony early for him since his Dad is in hospice and won't be around for the regular ceremony.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
'Morning. I'm back from the land of slumbers... was a sickee the last couple days, but feeling better now, ready to hit the gym!! It was also sunny the last two days, so after I got out of bed at 3pm yesterday I just sat in the yard and let the sun soak me. It was pretty awesome. I love sun. Hoping it makes an appearance today, I'd like to take the kiddo and the dogs for a hike this afternoon. :) Have fun out there.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
oh, hello.

I had breakfast and rode with teh Jokey and another friend; nice 1200' climb dusty on the bottom and icy up top, and a ripping descent back to the beer, um, house.

I managed to clean the HELL out of said garage too. I like.

First ride on the new bike was quite good. I was on my old RFX for just shy of 10 years, so any change was to be significant. This new 5.spot is quite the ride by comparison. Tomorrow ride should be interesting, lots o' rocks both up AND down. I'd better eat a ton and do some serious hydrating tonight!

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Been feeling kind of crappy this week, but still managed to get in a couple of rides. I told an obnoxious street corner evangelist to fvck off and it made me feel a little bit better.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Woke up late, rushed to work...... Fun hectic day today......... Our LN2 line ruptured across the top of the shop..... It was amazing to see what around 200 gallons of LN2 looks like all coming out like that.