Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Wow. I'm putting the new suspension on my Subie today. Yeah for new awesome handling.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Alright! New office is officially set up. Upgraded from the cab of the truck hiding under gate 7 to a small, barley lit cave underneath gate 11. Time to update my location. I also am going to need a stereo.....

dogwonder

Nitro
May 3, 2005
Walking the Earth
I'm still trying to figure out how the hell I ended up owing the G-men money. I own 2 houses that are rented at a loss, we have 1 income, but somehow I must have signed up for some self-screwing option. I'm glad our crack tax preparers told me I have to write a big check 3 f'ing days before it's due.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Got my cat out of the er this morning thanks to the generosity of some great friends and family!

Now off to get rained and snowed on at the Rockies game. $4 tickets!!!

Don't die!

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
someone kill me now. I have been livining at my mother in laws house for a week while we shop for a ne house. All she does is complain, go to church, or sit in the living room watching nothing but the Hallmark Channel on TV......

If someone doesn't accept one of our offers soon I will lose it completely.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
someone kill me now. I have been livining at my mother in laws house for a week while we shop for a ne house. All she does is complain, go to church, or sit in the living room watching nothing but the Hallmark Channel on TV......

If someone doesn't accept one of our offers soon I will lose it completely.
Don't you have a camper on your truck? :confused: