Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
Moring :monkeydance:'s , well this weekend for myself is work , work and more work . But on the plus side I have to do some work in my local moutains so I'm bringing my trail bike with me and get some riding in :thumb:. Be safe out there and don't die .

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good luck 'squeeb!

Good morning. I rode after work last night, and I'm fixin' to ride again this morning. Legs and lungs are getting stronger! Hopefully there will be a big ride on tap for Sunday.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Putting in one box of my raised garden and getting my April/May plants seeded. Then I am fixing/reinforcing the railing on our deck. I also need to get my household accounting up to date, figure out why our printer won't scan, and why we can't save .pdf files despite having the full Adobe design suite. I also get to bottle my beer.

I'm going to be fragging busy today.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Good luck, 'Squeebs! Let us know how it goes.

Speaking of which, I ran 12.7 miles this morning and felt like hell. I think I'm fighting a bug. Two weeks until marathon #2.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
37:28! Pretty damn happy with that, though I am slightly disappointed that one of my buddies who ran with me finished @ 36:56. The crowd was unbelievable. 30000 people is what they were claiming when I crossed the finish line in the ASU stadium. Now drinking beer, probably for the rest of the day actually.