Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Well this week sure has gone by fast. Looks like things have finally mellowed out here, smoke has cleared, people are being let back into there home for the most part, and the Air Force Academy has returned to business. I'd still be concerned if I lived in Woodland Park but down here were hopefully out of the woods. I'd like to get out and run or ride my bike again now that I won't get black lung breathing the air, getting antsy.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Ready to go back to sleep. Getting custom fit for my roadie this morning.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Long day for the sisters wedding, there better be free beer. Packing up after that and heading straight over to France for le Tour for work!!!!

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
Moring monkeys , I'm going to mayhem fest ( SLAYER , slipknot , Motörhead , anthrax ) with dirtymike today . That is all .

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Reporting from the surface of the sun: F'ing hot. At the NC coast this morning. Inshore slam..flounder, trout and drum after coffee. OMG......f'ing hot!!! Lived in the south all my life and never have I seen a week of straight-up brutal heat like this. Must be how Kirstie Allie feels every day trying to avoid those doughnuts....mmmmmmm....doughnuts.........

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
proof that I have reached old fartdom

Had my eye exam today, at one time I had 20/13 vision. Now I'm slightly nearsighted with astygmatism in both eyes. Just ordered ne lenses for my smith riding glasses and some glasses for work with photocromatic gradient lenes so I can drive and or read without changing glasses. damn.... well at least it will bring the fun back to girl watching

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Stupid storms last night, derecho straight line winds, 70-80 mph. 2 trees down and a flooded basement. Yay for me!