Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Got the wrong seatpost size for my road bike. I love the hassles of buying old road frames since they had a ton of different standards. Outside of that we were to organize a dj comp today but the sky just opened so we will probably have to postpone it untill tomorrow.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
God made aircraft mechanics so pilots can have heroes too.

Coffee and Tour, tired of the overly stupid heat, may just stay inside all day.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
so sun burnt i cant move, work will not be fun today. but on the plus side i spent the past 2 days out boating with friends..... thats right i have friends!

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

I'm fairly annoyed at the moment. I was gonna go riding this morning because the rain wasn't supposed to come until later this afternoon. But just as I was getting all my bike gear ready I hear some thunder... and it starts down pouring outside. Another horrible prediction by our local weathermen!

Well we definitely needed the rain since my lawn is half dead. I guess I'll have to find some projects around the house to work on today.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Tired. Cat woke me up puking at 5am. I jumped out of bed so fast that my cyatica is bothering me now. And I'm still tired. Taking the un-laws to boulder today.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Epic night of drinking last night with a group of old friends in town for the 4th.
While the kids raged in the pool until well after dark we gorged on lobsters, clams, steak tips.
Kids/wife/dogs let me sleep in to 10:30 to boot, a nice change from normal early morning routine.

Today is beach and/or boat.
Maybe a run with the 9yo and dogs if I get my hangover sorted without added booze.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. Had a nice time visiting with my Uncle and Aunt for a little while, then hit the trails with Sq-Earl and our friend Dave. Apparently, I was "hauling" through one section of trail and dropped them LOL. Ooops, we were supposed to be taking it easy in the heat (and with my leg) but I felt great on that one trail so I hit it! Off to the pub for a beer and dinner before heading home. Sq-Earl decided to surprise me with a beautiful bouquet of lilies (my favorite flower) on the kitchen table when I walked in the door...he's a keeper!

Raining here so it's an ab workout or pilates dvd and then we're going to see Brave with Sydney before taking in the local fireworks show.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
broke down and bought a ticket to see roger waters on tuesday.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Jeep back in stock form. All aftermarket offroad parts sold. Spend the first 1/2 of the day getting the Jeep all cleaned and ready to sell. Looks as clean as it ever has.

Transfer case decides to nearly implode on final drive before listing it. Funny how **** works out. Sigh.