Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

It's gonna be a hot one out there today. We have a friend's son's 1st birthday party to go to. Therefore, it will most likely be the women standing around chatting while watching the kids and the guys will be standing around in the garage drinking beer. Should be a decent afternoon.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
In SF trying to catch-up on sleep. Woke up at 5 to take the early shift so I wouldn't have to waste vacation time. My flight ended up being over 2hrs delayed, so we didn't get into the air until 10pm. Went out for beers with The Law, and didn't get home until 3am my time. Hoping to get a ride in this am, but given that I just woke up it isn't looking good.

Wedding tonight, which means more beveraging again tonight with college buddies. Please let the fact that I'm at sea level help me.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Today is a GOOD day since our house finally sold after 6 months being vacant and on the market. I lost 30K in equity, paid buyers closing costs and did 6K in repairs. Even with employer paid Loss on Sale benefits I still paid 12K to be homeless... doesn't feel as bad as you would think but I do miss my super-sized garage.