Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Good morning. Just knocked out a good xc loop. Ended up in the middle of a search efforts for the remains of a girl who went missing in 1989. The family was there and everything. Super awkward.

BUFFALO

Vigorous Giver of Reputation
Feb 11, 2005
Renton, wa
Morning. Work today, monday-wednesday then driving to Alta, Wy for a wedding.
Car overheated on the last road trip last weekend and I think the headgaskets are going. (for the second time) Hopefully the wifes car won't over heat like it did on our last long trip in that car in 100+ degree weather.
Scared....

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Slept in, Went to a Baseball game last night. Corporate thing, my wifes boss paid for the tickets. Remembered why I don't go to baseball games, Left here at 3:30 drove to near San Francisco and took Cal Train to the park. Sat in the nosebleed section ( those tickets were $45 each) the game took forever.. got back on a train got in the car and drove for an hour home at 12:30 am...I want my day off back.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
good morning.
only working 1/2 day today, which should bring the week's tally up to about 65 hrs or so. :disgust:

I may drive over to the beach and kick around for the afternoon.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
we have 6.5 hours left in our 24 hr. race.
My legs are toast & my brain feels cracked out.
may not reach my personal goal. oh well.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Slept in, Went to a Baseball game last night. Corporate thing, my wifes boss paid for the tickets. Remembered why I don't go to baseball games, Left here at 3:30 drove to near San Francisco and took Cal Train to the park. Sat in the nosebleed section ( those tickets were $45 each) the game took forever.. got back on a train got in the car and drove for an hour home at 12:30 am...I want my day off back.

skyst3alth

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
Denver, CO
The good - Brewed a 8% IPA :)
The bad - Sold the v-10 :(
The ugly - Gonna get real drunk and roll around naked in a big pile of money for a while to try and feel better about it.

Last edited: