Quantcast

~@~ Saturday GMT ~@~

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning!

Well since I'm up I might as well get things started on teh :monkey:

Been up since 3:30 this morning and I just got back from dropping my wife and son off at the airport. I have the house all to myself for the next 7 days. So much peace and quiet... it's kind of scary.

It's 30 degrees outside at the moment and I'm planning on going DHing today. Normally I'd think twice about riding if it's this cold but I have to get one last DH session in for the year. I'm thinking it might be a little too brisk for shorts. :eek:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Boy, I'm ready for this week to be over. Looking forward to having my full weekend. It's hard to turn down the OT when it's available since the money is so good, but I've done too many of them this month.

Been up since 3:30 this morning and I just got back from dropping my wife and son off at the airport. I have the house all to myself for the next 7 days. So much peace and quiet... it's kind of scary.
Ever since we had a kid it's become very surreal on the odd occasions I have the house to myself. That much quiet feels like how zombie movies start. :panic:

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Just shuffled through my morining email and If I get it right I got an acreditation for the full Warsaw Film Fest. It is a bit weak this year but being able to walk into any movie kinda makes up for it.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
going to go skipping through the woods in a little bit.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
It rained last night for the first time in 3 months. So this morning I am going to do some trail building. Later this morning I am heading down to Orygun to camp at Belknap and tomorrow ride the MRT with some friends who've never been there. All weekend we are celebrating the pet scan. Take it easy!

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
It rained last night for the first time in 3 months. So this morning I am going to do some trail building. Later this morning I am heading down to Orygun to camp at Belknap and tomorrow ride the MRT with some friends who've never been there. All weekend we are celebrating the pet scan. Take it easy!

same here. except for the building and riding part. wet one...