Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Cripes you slackers, 0900 MST and no one has done a GMT? :disgust1:

:wave:
Speaking of slacking, I called in last night since I'm a single man this weekend, drank beer and slept in instead of going to work today. Coffee that I'll probably regret later, and oatmeal for breakfast. Soon as it warms up I'll go out for a run or ride.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
got up at 6 fed the pooches and went out to breakfast with my wife, dropped her back at the house and hit the road in the camper to work a 2 day EMT standby gig in the wine country. Sitting back in my camper on site surfing the net, drinking coffee and netting $25/hr to hang out just in case....life is good

Last edited:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.

I've been staring out the window for the past 3 hours, watching the sun come up and melt the snow from my patio. Trails will be not-so-good today, but I might get out on the road bike for a while.

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I just shot a .50 caliber rifle. Hit my target at 500yds. If was ****ing awesome.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I hope there is drinking involved! :thumb:
Yes. Although altitude has not been my friend. It is a true advantage, which has its downsides. Although, keeping one friend from getting his ass kicked, and one from going to the drunk tank has value.