Quantcast

***saturday GMT***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
No GMT? I'm supposed to be on vacation, what's wrong with you people?

:wave:

Good morning from Newark! Apparently the only way we are getting to Mexico from Southern California. :twitch:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
colorado to cali to newark to mexico?

who is your travel agent?

going to see killing them softly....then fvck around with the camera.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
colorado to cali to newark to mexico?

who is your travel agent?
We had to go to LA to do kid handoff with teh in laws. The flights are free but they are space available. Sometimes it's more convenient than other times. :( speaking of which, we're back at the gate and pushing two hours late after some old dude sh*t all over the lav. Gonna be a trip to remember!

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Morning :wave:
We're turning Christmas shopping into a date night tonight and dropping the kiddo at my mom's for the night. Going to ride the duck for the first time for both of us and see the lights down town. Then, if we're not feeling old and tired... maybe go boogie down

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
After 2 months of fvck ups from the bike company, my new hardtail frame was supposed to be delivered today.

Of course FedEx does their part of fvcking it up and delivered it to the wrong house. Jesusfvckingchrist.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
I did not do anything..... Thought I was having aheart attack, sudden masive pain, bad enough it out me on the ground, could not breathe, hands numb blah blah.... I hve a few Kidney stones.... Happen to now be hi as a kite.....