Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Greetings from Porterville CA, the highlight of the trip!:rolleyes: Got in late last night, hanging with the in laws, flying home (hopefully) tomorrow with kid in tow. I'm ready to be done with traveling for a bit.

Last edited:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
good morning. Ruth only woke me twice last night to assist her. The ice water cooling pad machine needed more ice to keep the swelling down on her knee and the pillows under the leg needed reshuffling. She is moving around better than I expected and the nausea from the meds seems to be gone. PT is going to be here in an hour then I'm going out for a short ride.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
I tried to get drunk last night but just couldn't do it. I think i'm losing my edge...

was in bed by 8:30 on a FRIDAY.

woke up early, coffee, bacon/eggs and now... who knows. maybe make beer, maybe ride a bike,.. who knows.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morn.. er, AFTERNOON!

Set the alarm and coffee timer for early o'clock so I could ski fresh falling snow all morning. Which I did. Which was really, really good. My fav hill was EMPTY pretty much all day, but I came home early to save a little sumsum for tomorrow, as it's supposed to dump more snow tonight. HOLLA !!!

Snacking = leftover roast pork and potatoes rolled up in a big tortilla. :drool: