Quantcast

~~~ saturday gmt ~~~

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Danish Christmas vacation continues with more eating and drinking now day 8. Typical Danish weather with no sun but at least we will get some snow tomorrow. Got word that my new road bike is ready and I can't wait to get back and burn off some Christmas fat and a new Fox fork for the trail bike is ready to be installed too. 2013 should be a good bike year.

Borrowed my brother's Mini Cooper diesel such a fun car and reminds me again how brilliant small Diesel engines are but it seems that the US will get more options next year.

Good morning Monkies!

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
2am currently. My food poisoning turned out to be a stomach bug. My entire family came in for the holiday yesterday, and all I wanted to do was die. It was bad enough that we were planning to go to the ER for a saline drip. After passing out in a cold sweat, I woke up about 4 hours later pretty much fine. Now I'm lying here in bed wide awake.

I did miss two days work when I could least afford to though. Hopefully I can get a hold of my leads next week to close some much needed business.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Mother Nature finally decided to dump a bunch of snow on us in western NY. We're currently under a winter storm advisory until this evening. :weee:

Looks like we are going to have a white xmas after all.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
It's beginning to look a bit like Christmas around here....
Presents wrapped under the tree, snow blowing outside the window and a light dusting of the white stuff covering the ground. Next up, the smell of cookies baking in the oven :)