Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Warm this morning, like twice what was predicted. :think: I might have peddled or ridden the scooter had I known. Hangar was FULL when I went through on my way to the gate. Could be a bad day.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
uhhh....

ordered this....

and this...

insomnia shopping for the win!

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Steve you might like this blog: http://nowandthan.tumblr.com/#4

Picking up my 29r at the shop today. I treated myself to a 2013 Fox fork which I am really looking forward to testing out. Travel adjustment and a lot of compression settings to better match the rear setup.

First road ride in the park last night after 6 month with no bike. So strange to back on a road bike after ride my XC bike with wide bars.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. I'm ketosising away. Melt, fat, melt! :D

Today also has the exciting prospect of a birthing something or other class with teh wifebot as well as getting new all seasons mounted on my car.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Hello all. I'm ketosising away. Melt, fat, melt! :D

Today also has the exciting prospect of a birthing something or other class with teh wifebot as well as getting new all seasons mounted on my car.
just call it a kid already.....it's not like you are going to be shocked as to what comes out...:D

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Nyquil at 6pm, baby at 330am, fully awake since 530am. Need to get our errands done. Euro racing starts on Speed at noon.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
just call it a kid already.....it's not like you are going to be shocked as to what comes out...:D
Oh, the something or other was referring to whatever method this is (Bradley?) not with regard to the species and genus of what is due to pop out of Jessica. :D

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Afternoon.

First day of skiing this season went well. No crashes and no injuries but my legs are definitely sore. I feel a nap coming on this afternoon.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Ahhh... Watched the ice climbers, went sleddin', soaked in the hot springs for a few hours, hit the Ouray Brewery, soaked a bit more and now jest veggin'. Needed the leg-break after 3 straight days skiin'.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good evening.
Afternoon.

First day of skiing this season went well. No crashes and no injuries but my legs are definitely sore. I feel a nap coming on this afternoon.
Nice. I skied today too. Like day (and nap) #15ish for the season.

Ahhh... Watched the ice climbers, went sleddin', soaked in the hot springs for a few hours, hit the Ouray Brewery, soaked a bit more and now jest veggin'. Needed the leg-break after 3 straight days skiin'.
Nice that you could get out! Hows the snowpack down there?