Quantcast

:$:$Saturday GMT:$:$

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
4am and I can't sleep. Ever since I started working out again, my sleep schedule has been all messed up. My body doesn't know if it's tired or not. Either way, working out is necessary. My goal is to get back down to at least 215# by summer.

Elsewise, going snowboarding with Nick today. It's my first day up this season, so it could be ugly.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Coffee is brewing and watching the little guy roll around on the floor. Just my typical Saturday morning routine.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Cute bartender gave me a free drink with her number written on the napkin last night. Win.

Off to ride bikes now.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Federal tax refund came in so I ordered up a bunch of bike parts. :banana: Also, the kiddo may come home from the NICU tomorrow or on Monday!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon. Busy morning 'round these parts prepping for Sydney's birthday party tomorrow. We're going sledding (with 12 of her best friends and her cousin). Chocolate Cupcakes, Chocolate Frosting and handmade fondant sleds.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
:stupid:

Jeebus. Even my wife doesn't keep track of our finances well enough to file before we get all of our forms in the mail.
W-2 was issued promptly by my employer and Jessica has been "retired" this whole year. Student loan interest forms were live on the loan servicer's website mid-month. I estimated interest on our one interest-bearing savings account by going through 12 months of statements. If I were to owe money then I'd file for an extension and drag things out. Since I'm owed then might as well get it in my pocket.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Been doing a lot of thinking about my job situation. Alarm bells started going off in my head about the VA job. The company just appears to be non-existant, can find absolutely no information on them. All the paperwork they gave me seems so generic. A few things the owner said don't really add up. It just looks a little too sketchy. Leaning towards the seattle job.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Been doing a lot of thinking about my job situation. Alarm bells started going off in my head about the VA job. The company just appears to be non-existant, can find absolutely no information on them. All the paperwork they gave me seems so generic. A few things the owner said don't really add up. It just looks a little too sketchy. Leaning towards the seattle job.
That being the case, I say go with your gut. Sketchy business is sketchy.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Seattle might be more expensive but so many amazing places withing driving distance.

Burnt-Orange

Monkey
Jan 5, 2013
well.... the groomed fatbike trails I went to this week end was a bust
the groomer must have broke or they just didn't feel like it
only about a mile of good trail
I did ride it twice
I did get a good drunk in with good friends so I still think it was worth it
also scoped out some nice down hill to wreck myself on this summer so I am still stoked