Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

So I'm n FL, and I schlep one of my tripods all the way here. I get up early to shoot the sunrise at a pier. I start to set up, and I realize that i didn't bring an adapter plate. *&$()#*%($@&.

Be safe out there.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hola, all. Baby-kins didn't want to snooze overnight in her bassinet so she got to sprawl and pass out on my chest for a few hours instead. I even managed to sleep a bit through this, despite the always-in-back-of-mind "don't drop the baby!" thought.

In other news/for S.S.: small claims suit averted for yet another month. Tenant paid up, a day late but not a dollar short, at least. At this point it's getting too close to our departure date to go through with a suit.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Grandpa is on hospice - Hes probably going to start a new journey in the next 48 hours. What this means to me is lots of family rolling in and through town. More crazy drama than I am used to handling. It's perfect trail building weather but with the list of sh!t I have to do, bicycle time takes the first cut. (55 degrees - no wind - cloud cover)

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
My older dog will be spending the weekend at the emergency vet because I am a retard and accidentally gave her a strong dose of my knee meds (750mg naproxen) instead of her meds. The vet said she'll be ok but will need a steady string of IV liquids and monitoring this weekend. I suck.

I hit the gym this morning for my first exercise in 26 days. Upper body, 20 minutes on the recumbent bike, and some PT. 90 minutes total. It felt great to exercise again.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
My older dog will be spending the weekend at the emergency vet because I am a retard and accidentally gave her a strong dose of my knee meds (750mg naproxen) instead of her meds. The vet said she'll be ok but will need a steady string of IV liquids and monitoring this weekend. I suck.
poor pooch.