Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
HOW IT DO, HOSS! Planning a 60+ minute spin session a bit later this morning. I bailed at 50 minutes last night because my butt cheeks hurt too much. Wanna see? I hate that early season breaking in period.

Heading out to dinner tonight with wife and friends to celebrate MBC's 40th birthday. :) Technically her birthday is Tuesday. I ought to go get her a card or something.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I was supposed to test fat bikes today, but the demo was moved to tomorrow on account of snow.mtomorrow I'm playing in a concert, my penultimate one here in NY, so no 4" tires for me.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Good point, but that's what the organizers decreed. I might have bailed on account of the cold anyway. Bikes are tougher than I am.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Trying to install software to sync outlook on both of Wifey's business comps. This is not going well. Otherwise, it's chore day. Hoping to ride w. Nick tomorrow.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Nothing kills a hangover like waking up after 2.5 hours of sleep to go ride. :rofl:

And also enough coffee to kill a horse.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Nothing kills a hangover like waking up after 2.5 hours of sleep to go ride. :rofl:

And also enough coffee to kill a horse.
Awake, exercising, and a diuretic. Yup, that will help metabolize and flush the booze. Sleeping just lets it set up camp in your cells and poison you longer.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
one of those freaking days. Wife went she Biatch after she washed her cars key fob and it wouldn't work and then accused me of misplacing the spare. Went to VW to order a new one as push to start key fob cars have no other way to start. Got home found the spare in her bathroom "spare Key " drawer which she claimed to have searched...little humble pie and a "I'm sorry" directed my way.

Went to fix a leak in the tack room vent of her horse trailer. 3 hours and a new vent cover and complete redo of the silicone seal later....while I was in the mood I replaced the bathroom vent cover on the camper too.

Planted an olive tree and a rose tree in the yard.

Oh yeah I took apart her wet key fob and set it out in the sun for 6 hours, put it together again and hey it starts the car, canceled the order with VW for a new one.

Now its BBQ and Beer time

Last edited:

skyst3alth

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
Denver, CO
I'll vote in favor of drone strikes on US soil as long as the first guy they take out is whoever owns that fvcking vuvuzela near my place.