Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Finally some signs of spring here in MD. digging ditches today. Literally. Got to re-route downspout run off due to new deck and patio. Was supposed to have my free introductory cross fit class today, but me thinks that would be a bit too much exercise in one day, so I'll cross fit my ass on the back of my shovel!

Last edited:

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
On spring break and there's a bunch of illegal immigrant Polish building contractors staying here. Didn't realize till their kid spilled the beans to my wife. I did think it was odd that all of them over age 14 chain smoke and the 16 yo was openly drinking at the pool.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning.

Wife and I had the dog put to sleep this morning. Poor Jewell has really been struggling with bone cancer and this morning she couldn't even walk, so we knew it was time. This sucks...not an easy thing to go through and I'm heartbroken.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
So sorry for your loss IAB & MBC. I had to make the same decision with my dog and cat. Definitely sucks, but there comes a time when you have to let them go. :( RIP Jewell!

Last edited:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Thanks for the kind words, monkeys. On a more positive note, I got for my first road ride of the year today. First time on the fixed knee, too. Nice and easy 22 flat miles at 16.1 mph. I am not allowed to do hills or hammer yet. Nice and easy is my current prescription. Good distraction on an otherwise crappy day.