Quantcast

~@~ Saturday GMT ~@~

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

WAKE UP YOU SLACKER MONKEYS!!!!!

It's been a while since I had to start this thing. Relaxing around the house this morning then going out for my first mtb ride of the season. My buddy is gonna show me some decent trails near my house that I didn't even know existed. Sun is shining and the temps are warming up... it's gonna be a good day :thumb:

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
drove to asheville for concert yesterday....

technicolor yawn upon arriving....

10 minutes later....drove back home...

slight fever today.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
just happy to be here today, Was in a bad area of Antioch yesterday doing a dialysis pick up and had a run in with some gang bangers that did not like my skin color. It got a bit tense but I was able to talk my way out of it with no violence and get my patient and go.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Put in a solo 18 miles this morning on the trail bike. I felt pretty strong, had time allowed I probably could have put in another 10 or so. First ride on a fresh set of tires, I LOL'd that thy are called Black Panthers.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Mounted up my Turner-build's tubeless tires, finally. Wasn't too bad, even with a floor pump. Now just waiting on the fork (Fox 36, used) and some other small parts before I can positively crush the no-vertical trails here in Long Island. :D