Quantcast

@@@Saturday GMT@@@

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Damn just got done with a shift on the rig and walked in the door, I have about 5 1/2 of snooze time ahead of me before I have to get up and head out for my EMT Standby gig...its going to be a short night and a long day

Have fun out there

Yelo

Monkey
Aug 3, 2008
Quebec city, Quebec, Canada
Feeling a bit better this morning, been at the clinic yesterday for way too long (Canadian health system suck on that part), get out of there with a couple prescription medicine, seems to work....

On the other hand, snow is falling from the sky since last night, I would much prefer for it to melt ASAP so we can start riding, pretty sure it would help our health condition...

Gonna try to make it to our annual sports car expo today, see if something there worth the admission price, kind of been a it or miss affair in the last couple of years...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
listening to nick cave and watching a warehouse burn to the ground...

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Woke up at 4, worked all day, working again tomorrow. 1 day off in 35! Woot!

GMTFOOH.

4 days to go. 4 sleeps.

The yeti awaits. And I'm not talking about my wife.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
For once I'm thankful to be on Long Island, after suffering through hours of traffic on my way back from a review course in New Jersey yesterday. Highlight was moving 10 miles on the freeway over 1.5 hrs.

Last edited:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
What ya say there, chuckles! Busy day for me....

Upper body workout
Full PT session/legs workout
45 miles on the road bike at 17.4 mph

Legs are DONE. The rest of the day will be spent eating.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Had an awesome day of riding, burritos, tequila and a funk show. Unfortunately I have to go into work tomorrow to babysit some piece of **** machine that no one else seems to be able to figure out. It seems I may be getting the short end of the stick regularly based on the fact that everyone else is clueless, I am seriously considering asking for more money before the end of my first month at work. I work with some smart people. The problem is that they are all chemists and biologists working in an area that doesn't have a single chemical reaction or biological process.

Last edited: