Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
:wave:
Work, bike ride, margaritas yesterday. Wanted to test my fitness level so I went balls out for a Fells loop. All was well until I got a debilitating calf cramp. Managed to still churn out a speedy loop in spite of that.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i'm slowly closing in on the 50 hr mark for sleep this month.....

edit: that's wrong.....close to 80...

Last edited:

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I smashed my knee about 8 months ago just to the outside of my kneecap. I think I damaged my patellar tendon. Hurts like a mofo when I extend my knee from a kneeling position.

Sucks

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I smashed my knee about 8 months ago just to the outside of my kneecap. I think I damaged my patellar tendon. Hurts like a mofo when I extend my knee from a kneeling position.

Sucks
You're getting old, bro. Do you even lift?!

Jessica, I, and the baby took a mini road trip this morning, partly to test drive two vehicles (one of which was sold last night and was unavailable, gah), and partly to prep ourselves for the experience we'll have next week:

Next Thursday we'll be driving from Long Island to Norfolk, VA, and then a few days later up to DC to visit friends and family.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning! :wave:

Ran almost a half mile yesterday to test my new knee out. It felt like a knee!

Heading out for a road ride with the wife in a bit. Wish us luck!

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
You're getting old, bro. Do you even lift?!

Jessica, I, and the baby took a mini road trip this morning, partly to test drive two vehicles (one of which was sold last night and was unavailable, gah), and partly to prep ourselves for the experience we'll have next week:

Next Thursday we'll be driving from Long Island to Norfolk, VA, and then a few days later up to DC to visit friends and family.
Lift? Ehrmagerd, nehr.

I guess I'll go have a physio tell me I have a hurt knee. Might make me feel better...

My wife would have murdered me by now if we were to test drive so many cars. She's out doing a cherry blossom appreciation bike tour. In the rain... She's hardcore like that.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I was going to go Mt Biking but "She who must be obeyed" wanted me to go to the barn and help her tune up her Dressage Riding for tomorrows competition. We compromised She drove over there and I took the road bike out for an hour ride and met her there then went out for the rest of the afternoon running errands. Worked out well, I rode and she is happy therefore my life is happy...

Last edited: