Quantcast

~@~ Saturday GMT ~@~

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Hey slacker monkeys... why no GMT yet?!?!?!?

Anyways, not too much planned for the weekend. We have a friend's son's 1st birthday party to go to today. Then probably go out somewhere for lunch with the wifey tomorrow for mother's day. Yup, that's about it.

Oh yeah, and it's supposed to rain most of the weekend so probably no chance of riding this weekend.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Monkey-kins slept from 8:30 PM until 4:30 AM, then again until 9:15 AM. Score.

I also made this video of her yesterday. You all should watch it:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
fvck fed ex.....

ringing door bell/knocking on door evidently isn't in their repertoire when delivering a package that must be signed for.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I did some work in the front yard today. The renovation of the backyard has left me with about a ton of river rocks. I was not fond of the red brick ring that was there when we moved in. The grass was overgrowing the ring and the dirt was too shallow due to roots, so I thought change as due.

Starting:

Halfway through:

Finished:

As for the cop car, there is a teenage girl up the street whose boy friends drive through the neighborhood at 40mph+. Our next door neighbor is a sheriff's deputy. He drove his work car home for the weekend. We have been having quite the amusing time watching people get whiplash as they slam on the brakes coming around the corner. Hopefully it gets the point across to those kids.