Quantcast

~!@#$% saturday GMT ^&*-+

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

No big plans for today which is nice. Might try to hit up the Rochester Park Ave Fest later with the wife and kid if the weather stays decent.

Yup, that's all I got.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Stress purging trail ride last night...still wish I had the mental energy to race BMX instead...oh well. Off to Jiminy Peak for some DH in a bit!

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
good morning.
Road ride last night was good, riding DH today.

eatorofgod: now that you're in Florida, have you ever shaken out a shoe and had a alligator fall out?

Cause, you know, that would be pretty awesome.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Mornin! Rebuilt my fork last night. Several times in fact. Turns out that the plastic spacer Rock Shox provides for reducing travel would rattle no matter what I did, so I used an old bottom out bumper and o-ring for travel reduction. Seems to have worked. Got a nice surprise though when the c-clip didn't properly seat, I went to air the fork up, heard a loud *ding* as the fork extended to 160mm (its a 150mm travel fork). It blew the internals out the bottom of the stanchion. :rofl:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Passed out on the ****ter this morning from stomach pain. Woke up again in cold sweat leaning on the vanity. Only second time I have passed out in my life.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I just realized something. I grew up in AZ and I still, to this day, always shake my shoes out before I put them on. Scorpions.
i remember our german neighbor in texas killing a big ass scorpion on our back patio in texas with a shovel...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
general frustration and lack of motivation resulting from the mediocre trail quality around here. da fuq. anything decent to ride is an hour or more away.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Motnin, landed here in belgrade about nine am yesterday, unpacked the truck and trailer, had lunch, quick hike and passed the eff out. Todays agenda, put everything away and go fishing a bit.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I just finished sanding the deck, railings, and most of upright parts. I need to go through all of the hand contact areas and hit them with 120 grit to smooth them out some. My hands, shoulders, and lower back hurt like hell.

I'm hoping to get out tomorrow for a trail ride with Nick, but it sounds like that is up in the air. Either way, I'm going to try to get about 10-15 miles in on trails. Any Denver monkeys who know Lenawee, want to ride in the morning?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Hit Buff Crik wit' da whole family late this afternoon. Dodged weather. Nice Kitty is... representative of the Buffalo Creek area. Loose as all $hit and washed out in spots. :rofl:

Hitting Valmont tomorrow. That place is fun.

I'm hoping to get out tomorrow for a trail ride with Nick, but it sounds like that is up in the air. Either way, I'm going to try to get about 10-15 miles in on trails. Any Denver monkeys who know Lenawee, want to ride in the morning?
You bahstid. That ride has been on my radar for... awhile.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Stoney, SS: let's put Lenawee on the calendar before the snow flies. (just not tomorrow)

Rode DH at Keystone all day. Rode some stuff I hadn't cleaned before, and other trails faster than evar. I'm stoked.

Last edited:

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Whistler. Now at my neighborhood watering hole full of tacos and drinking Ten Fiddy. :thumb: