Quantcast

@#^ saturday gmt =&%

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

We arrived in KC yesterday with all of our bags and ahead of schedule. That hasn't happened in a while.

A bunch of us are hitting up the Sporting KC vs New England Revolution game this evening at Sporting Park.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
the only thing worse than drinking beer....drinking just water.

i'm fvcking dying.

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
the only thing worse than drinking beer....drinking just water.

i'm fvcking dying.
With you. All I wanted last night when I got home was a beer or seven. My dry month has been rough. No beer when unnecessary, but also none when I *need* one.

Sanding the deck more today. Hopefully I can get enough done this weekend that I can powerwash andstain during the week.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
With you. All I wanted last night when I got home was a beer or seven. My dry month has been rough. No beer when unnecessary, but also none when I *need* one.

Sanding the deck more today. Hopefully I can get enough done this weekend that I can powerwash andstain during the week.
I had you covered, drank more than my fair share last night. In fact, I shall do the same today.

Gotta get in a bike ride first however before the shenanigans begin, I haven't ridden in a couple days.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Good luck on the no beer thing stoney.
While I can go without on a whim it's never that enjoyable, especially in summer.
We don't have booze in the house Su-Th but might have a drink if out for dinner.
Otherwise its weekend only.

Beach today; lobster/clam bake tonight.
Morning ride then afternoon on the boat watching a vintage yacht race and swimming on sunday.

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Good luck on the no beer thing stoney.
While I can go without on a whim it's never that enjoyable, especially in summer.
We don't have booze in the house Su-Th but might have a drink if out for dinner.
Otherwise its weekend only.
It is not enjoyable when I could really use a beer, but it's more of point that I said I would do it. We went out for dinner last night and instead of beer had a cranberry-soda. $1.75 vs. $6.25, less calories, and not beer. All good. That being said, I feel awfully Mormon right now...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
drank some beers last night, boy were they good.

pancakes and bacon for breakfast. now to install a new ladder into the garage attic.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
I hear you, I drank so much beer in july that it actually ceased to be enjoyable by months end.
Had a couple last night, first in nearly two weeks, and it was a welcome return.
I'm pretty sure my boat won't even start if I don't have beer aboard.

I eat vegan during the day and maybe have meat at dinner.
After weaning myself off meat booze should be childs play but my kids have a way of driving me to drinkin' every night around bedtime so we simply don't keep it around.