Quantcast

*&^% saturday gmt !@#$

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
morning.

Wife and I have a wedding to go to today just a few miles from our house. Should be a good time although the weather is looking a little ominous at the moment. The wedding is supposed to be outside (with a back up plan of being inside) and the reception is a riverboat dinner cruise on the river.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
Moring monkeys , flashflood warings in my local mountains . So looks like no dh for me today . Just trying to figure out where to trail ride and im going to get gojira/SLAYER ticket today . Have a good one !!!

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all.

Just spent an hour watching this:

'twas worthwhile.

Last edited:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
was out flyfishing on Lake Alpine this morning had thee hook up lozt all three fish. It was nice and mostly clear before the wind came up and pushed the smoke from the rim fire over us. Visibility is now less than one mile. hoping the wind dies so I can fish some more

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i should have been in raleigh tonight watching H8R work.

sad panda.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Mind giving me the synopsis? I'm curious to know what he had to say about how GE is being run.
Decentralized power generation will be the norm, first in places such as India without centralized distribution infrastructure, then later even here as our infrastructure ages. That's but a sliver of his points--the title is misleading.