Quantcast

***saturday GMT***

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
Morning monkeys , I met my new bosses yesterday , meh. Going for a trail ride in a little bit and cooking meatlof for dinner . That is all .

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Watching my friends German Sheperd this week. Pup darted out the front door when I got home last night and rapidly got hit by a car. Some how he survived. Luckily I live near an emergency vet. Somehow no broken bones but a ****load of minor injuries. I have a lot of blood to clean out of my car, it looks like a slaughterhouse.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Haley slept through the night, but woke up at 6am. I discovered a new way to keep her busy while I try to sleep more. While laying on the couch, create a tent out of a blanket, and give her educational videos on the phone. Between her changing videos and napping intermittently, I managed to get in another 2.75 hours of sleep.
Otherwise, going to a b-day party for one of the kids from daycare.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Watching my friends German Sheperd this week. Pup darted out the front door when I got home last night and rapidly got hit by a car. Some how he survived. Luckily I live near an emergency vet. Somehow no broken bones but a ****load of minor injuries. I have a lot of blood to clean out of my car, it looks like a slaughterhouse.
What a good friend you are...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
do i feel like driving to atlanta to see church of misery?

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
We spent the morning doing prep for some home made chili. Cut the beef roast into one inch cubes and browned them up in the wok with a chopped onion, spices and garlic then added in a bottle of Brother Thelonius Belgian ale and let it saute. In the crock pot we placed ranch beans, stewed tomatoes, chocolate dash of sugar. I roasted, deveined and de seeded some nice chilies then pureed them and mixed everything together. It will slow cook in the crock pot for 8 hours.

chores then ride then eat

Last edited:

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Our resident stoner at work apparently has been smoking spice for months. They found him sitting motionless in front of his work computer (turned off) at 4 am this week with injuries to his face from falling. Multiple aneurisms were found.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
The Auburn-Georgia game... what the fvck were the Georgia defensive backs thinking?