Quantcast

>>>Saturday GMT<<<

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
and I have to go into work for a vehicle inspection with a vendor then dive two hours out to Sacramento with my wife to look at her young horse and have lunch with the trainers...yes my day is almost shot.

Bright spots: Lockford Meats to pick up an Ice Chest full of fresh sausages. Bass Pro Shops, Manteca just because:D

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Nothing really planned for this weekend besides continue unpacking from our trip a few weeks ago. We're supposed to get slammed with about 6" of snow tonight. I haven't tested out the snowblower yet this season... I really hope it starts easily tomorrow morning.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Mornin, work today, found out the rain gutter has a leak this morning as I left the house. Nice ice patch on the walkway I was not expecting but at least it woke me up. Slushy on the roads and everything is now gravel brown!!!

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Flew back from Denver today. I should hear within the month (or more realistically, a month) whether I was the one candidate picked from the three up for interviews&#8230;

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Busy day 'round these parts. Syd had her Girl Scout (crafting) Christmas Party, then she carried the statue of Mary to the nativity at church services, now it's snowing and we're wrapping christmas presents and enjoying some adult cheer :cheers: