Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
After getting to the point of very limited drinking due to all the bs health stuff over the years, I am waking up this morning with the realization that allowing pretty everyone to buy me at least one drink each last night was a bad idea. None the less, all of yesterday was amazing, and now ready for a fun long weekend!!!

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
Morning , I'm going to lunch with a family member whose in Anaheim today . Then I thought I would stick around for supercross that's in Anaheim tonight . But then I remembered my dog has to eat and be let out to go to the bathroom . So no supercross for me and the dog wins again !!!

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
After getting to the point of very limited drinking due to all the bs health stuff over the years, I am waking up this morning with the realization that allowing pretty everyone to buy me at least one drink each last night was a bad idea. None the less, all of yesterday was amazing, and now ready for a fun long weekend!!!
Congrats :thumb:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Back last night from a quick 40 hour trip to Portland for an interview. Still waiting for one of these interviews to turn into a contract.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
The job market in radiology really is quite sucky at this time, honestly. Going by the numbers I should get something… I think.