Quantcast

* Saturday GMT *

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Didn't sleep last night. Skipped skiing because of it. :mad:

Saw the Stoney briefly last night and checked out his new fancy schmancy plastic bike. So. Nice. My parking lot test ride was only seconds because no brakes.

What ya all have in store today?

Last edited:

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
Morning , my condo is officially up for sale . I hope it sells quick so I can get out of dodge .today im just going to get rid of more clutter and go for a trail ride . Stay classy RM !!!

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Today:

- brunch with med school buddy/showing off baby/crowing about finally getting a job
- stepping inside a Walmart, to get new eyeglasses ordered
- performing Appalachian Spring and other works with my community orchestra tonight

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Freezing fog, WTF?

Went out last night with friends to celebrate a graduation and still being alive. Too much sushi and booze, so I'm probably not accomplishing much today.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Worked on the plastic bike with Full Trucker last night. Going the the aquarium with Haley and Wifey.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
two hours in the car with my nephews.....noisy little sh!ts.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
No earplugs or MP3 escape? Amateur.
the first hour was riding out to pick up my brothers fun car.....driving back i told them if they kept quiet i'd give them two bucks each...that and i drowned out any noise playing this...

i'm a great influence on them.

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Looks like I'm breaking the new job streak. :(

Disappointed obviously, but not terribly surprised. Even I can't really make an argument that the guy who got the job isn't any more or less qualified, and he's got more time with the company. Que Sera, Sera I suppose.

Time to go raid the booze cabinet.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

Disappointed obviously, but not terribly surprised. Even I can't really make an argument that the guy who got the job isn't any more or less qualified, and he's got more time with the company. Que Sera, Sera I suppose.

Get that wife of yours working a good-payin' gig so you can concentrate on becoming a competitive drinker... :homer:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

Shes going to have to move out of education for that, but otherwise :thumb:
Whatever it takes, bro'...

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head

damn that sucks, I was hoping the rm was gonna get the tripple. You will get it though, keep the head hi