Quantcast

>>>Saturday GMT<<<

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Camper is loaded with my med gear and I am just about to head off to a show venue for a glorious weekend of EMT Standby work:think:

Forecast is for the mid 70s so lots of young ladies in shorts and tank tops will ease the pain of working all weekend:thumb:

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
caffeine infusion, watching WC DH, pricing jobs.
that's enough of a schedule for a saturday.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
It's sunny and in the 60's, and I've been sitting in work babysitting contractors since 7am. Not a fan. Not a fan at all.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
man,i have the perfect excuse for lying in bed to watch the race... it's my turn to have gastro. i was the last hold out in the house who hadn't had it. at least it started in the morning so I was able to sleep. but man, i have the worst coffee headache right now. got to figure out a was of getting caffeine in me that won't upset my stomach.

good race too.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Neck-beard has been shaved. Face-beard continues to live another day. Today is the promised Maserati Ghibli test drive, too. :thumb:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
nap....then drive to asheville....

fvcking beard rock tonight.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
The DEC guy was all over our fishing spot. Telling us to only eat Perch and Trout only once a month. And to not feed Bay fish to children or pregnant women....

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Just found a fraud charge on one of the credit cards and the phone number on the account has also been changed. It had the same password (I know stupid) as another site that has the Heartbreak bug issue. I've just spent the last 3 hours updating all of our passwords using a random number generator. I've made a dent, but didn't realize how much crap has online logins. Pain in the ass.

On a side note, I did the math and living in OC while flight commuting the SF two times per month is cheaper than living in the Bay Area and commuting in by car. Plus I can write off office related expenses if we're located outside of the Bay Area. Dandy indeed...