Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Found it last night. Saw an awesome house. Its a bit on the small side being only 2 bed 1 bath but is way in our budget and the inside is remodeled in a super tasteful fashion, it has a large 2 car garage, a large fenced in back yard, and a nice covered patio out back. Compared to some of the slums we have seen so far this thing is a pretty awesome starter home. Waiting on the real estate agent to come up with some comps and see what she thinks is a reasonable offer to go in at. :eek:

Friggin thing kept me up all night thinking about it so I guess it must be the one.

Last edited:

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

We're going out on my brother-in-law's boat for some tubing and drinking. It's supposed to be 95* today... it's too fuggin hot here in the Midwest.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I am supposed to be in Ohio right now. I woke up late. It seems as if it is almost to late to go to Ohio now....

I hope it wasn't important.....

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Weather's looking pretty perfect out today. Pool with Junior for some "blast off!"s, some work crap, then maybe a evening/night ride.

Gotta work on those skills, ya know...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
^Just give'r :D

I just cut the grass. I hate cutting the grass so much. Need to find a goat or something...

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Plans for the day:

-Read by the lake
-Watch Germany-Ghana, drink beerz
-Ride
-?

Win.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
ahhhh...oh wait. working...crap....stuck at a horse show all weekend as the EMT. This show never has good looking women..

Have my RV tucked in a corner under some trees as it's the only access to electrical. Trees block the satellite dish signal so no world cup or satellite pron...damn

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
God damn. You buy a woman a house and she asks when you are going to marry her. It's like, one sec hun, let me go harvest the money tree. :rant:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Back from race. Didn't do well, didn't do bad, just kind of in the middle. Course was stupid hilly, and I paid for it. Swim was good, bike was okay, run was miserable. Placed 5/9 for men's 30-35.

Wifey made a new friend who was there with her 2 y/o, watching her husband race. 'Lost' her when meeting me at the finish and didn't get her number. I do everything I can to put her into locales to meet people the same age, with kids the same age, and same commonalities, so she can make friends. Finally meets somebody she really likes, and doesn't get her number. :facepalm:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
A fellow Japanese Seattlelite drove into the back left corner of my wife's LEAF as it was parked yesterday. I got the estimate today (from yet another Japanese person who runs a body shop--he doesn't speak, though): $806 plus three days in a rental.

The upside is that she left her number, seems to be a real person via Google and speaking/emailing with her, and so the damage will be covered under her insurance rather than by my uninsured motorist coverage as would otherwise be the case.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
On a positive note - stopped for breakfast on the way home. 2 eggs, 2 pancakes, 2 pieces of bacon for $3.99. I added a side of bacon and drank about a gallon of coffee.
SS is a scoutmaster?

my head explodes.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
A good scout is always resourceful
his boys deserve a break from doing pushups while he's tossing them back...

better yet......stanley makes the perfect thing for him....and his choice in crappy rum...

Last edited:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Very sh!tty day from a mental point. Its like I aged 10 years today. :disgust:

Rode DH at the bike park for a while. This dw-dhr is something. It's fast, and just rails steep stuff. One solid pedal strike almost threw me into the woods. Almost. When you want to suck up jumps or rollers the bike is glued to the ground. But, put a little bit of energy into the bike and its a jumping machine. I over jumped a few things to flat without half trying. Still some tweaking to do.

Last edited:

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Rode DH at the bike park for a while. This dw-dhr is something. It's fast, and just rails steep stuff. One solid pedal strike almost threw me into the woods. Almost. When you want to suck up jumps or rollers the bike is glued to the ground. But, put a little bit of energy into the bike and its a jumping machine. I over jumped a few things to flat without half trying. Still some tweaking to do.
Such an awesome bike. Glad you're digging it. Maybe I missed the thread, but what's the build like?

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Just got back from Seattle Symphony. All Stravinsky. Full Firebird in 1948 guise, Petrushka, then Rite of Spring. Yes, it was a long concert!

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
HAB said:
Such an awesome bike. Glad you're digging it. Maybe I missed the thread, but what's the build like?

Pretty much all the parts from my old round tube frame.
40 rc2, RC4 shock, Saint brakes, crank, derailleur, 2.5 dhf/823/Hadley, chromag bar, grips for gripping, seat for sitting.

Last edited: