Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Its foggy, you can smell the ripe strawberrys in the ag fields, the horses are starting to make noise as they hear the workers coming with the morning hay. Took the dogs out to do their morning thing and now just chilling with my coffee as I have another 3 hours before I have to man the first aid station. I like this.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
ahh nothing like dealing with a elderly person having a heart attack first thing in the morning. Come to find out afterwards that it was a friend of mine's mother. Got her to the ER by Paramedic Ambulance in reasonably good shape..

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
I rode for where the police stopped me yesterday. Apparent DWI though 10 feet from the town line. Manimal kind of guy and his site kick oh I meant side kick. So I rode out and got on the car and drove home. I hate driving it turns up like that. I am selling it and riding always cooler if I can ride share and mountain bike in the future. Surveyors.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Went up to the CO Freeride Festival, rode some DH and jump trails yesterday, grilled lots of red meat last night, and repeated again this morning. Saw all the fast guys and girls out this weekend.

Watched the Slopestyle finals at Noon. Jeez. I'd be thrilled to straight-air those jumps without dying. But NO, it's all spinny flippy in that crowd. Cool to watch.

Big trail ride tomorrow so it'll be early to bed and early to rise.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. No riding for me today. 29er has a flat from my arduous 2.3ish mile commute.