Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
older brother took wife to see dave attell for birthday.....wonder how that went...

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Wedding reception today, with a long drive to arrive. Feeling pretty crappy. Loneliness blows. Spent last night in a coffee shop with a journal and a book. I started reading Unbroken, about Lou Zamperini, and it is excellent so far.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.
Went to a little bbq party at Guerrilla Gravity in Denver last night. Fun was had, and I'm pretty sure I rubbed my junk on HAB's new frame for good luck. (kidding dude!) I want one too. www.ridegg.com

Slept in today and now trying to figure out where to go ride. The thing about this town is everyone goes deeper into the mountains on the weekend, and everyone from Denver comes to play in the front range. So it's either a ghost town or crowded with city folk. Hmfph.

So yea, off to climb some steep rocky trail, slowly, and try to not kill myself coming back. Boosh!

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Good quick evening ride last night that turned into a night ride.

I did well on the stravas. 7th overall on a pretty techy climb about a mile long. I was a bit of a mess on the descents, but my manualing over whoops is coming along.

Now to the beach.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Good morning!

Went to a fair last night and had a good time at the truck/tractor pull. Fun times were had. Slept in this morning, got laid, and am now starting the prep to move some time next week. Sadly my riding has suffered but I'll sneak out early tomorrow and get something in.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Swim lesson with the baby this morning. After naptime we'll look at model houses, again.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Good quick evening ride last night that turned into a night ride.

I did well on the stravas. 7th overall on a pretty techy climb about a mile long. I was a bit of a mess on the descents, but my manualing over whoops is coming along.

Now to the beach.
going from mountains to beach....does not compute.